This South African fare fuses Chinese, Japanese and Latin Cuisine.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 lb cooked shelled shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 serrano chili, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pits removed
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In small bowl, whisk onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, orange juice and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- In large bowl, toss shrimp, tomatoes, chili and half of dressing. Refrigerate 20 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- To serve, spoon into avocado halves and drizzle with remaining dressing. Garnish with cilantro.