These to-die-for five-minute pudding cakes are splendid for whiling away cold winter evenings cuddled up on the couch.
- 5 tbsp (75ml) self-raising cake flour
- 2 tbsp (30ml) each castor sugar and cocoa powder
- 6 blocks good-quality dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp (45ml) milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp (45ml) vegetable oil
- Combine flour, castor sugar, cocoa and chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well, add milk, egg and oil and mix well.
- Pour batter into a 400ml mug and microwave on high for 1 minute. Check contents haven’t spilled over, then microwave for a further minute.
- Tip out onto a plate or eat straight from the mug!